Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No More Reading Upside Down!

Oh! I'm frustrated with myself again about something quite ridiculous. I bought milk last night and I thought the expiration date said Mar 10. But just now when I went to use some, I realized the date actually says Mar 01. Arggg! It's my fault--I was reading the dates upside down last night, and the 01 looked like a 10. This has happened to me before, which is why it's so frustrating. And it's also frustrating because they had ones with Mar 08 dates--but why would I get a Mar 08 date when I could get a Mar 10 date?? Uh yeah... Next time I'll turn the jug all the way around before putting it in the cart.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

grrrrr...I hate it when that happens...sometimes I do it with yogurt! drives me crazy! I partially blame the store ;)