If you didn't already hear me talk about it today, Ashlyn got her 15 seconds of fame on TV this morning and tonight. I sent the picture of her sitting in the snow (from the previous post) to the photo link at the local TV station, and they put it on the air this morning. I missed it, but a friend told me about it. So I e-mailed the station to ask if they were going to use it again so I could watch for it, and Ed Wilson (the weather man) replied back to me, saying he would use it in the evening news. We did get to see that one!
Last fall I sent in a picture of Emma and Dakota apple picking, and they aired that one too, but again I missed it. I figured they hadn't picked mine one to air, but a few weeks later a friend told me she had seen it during one of the broadcasts. Oh well. At least we got to see Ashlyn's picture tonight!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment