Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look Out!!

This week, Ashlyn started walking on her own! For the past week or two, she has been taking a couple steps between objects, but this week she is taking several steps at a time. Yesterday I set up the camera to try to catch her walking. She still kind of does a dive at the end, but she is definitely getting more steady and going farther each day.

Also, Tuesday night, she figured out how to crawl up steps. I was hoping she’d wait on that one. And it didn’t take long for her to realize that crawling up onto Emma’s table is a lot like crawling up a step. Have I mentioned she’s fearless? (and has the bruises to prove it) Crawling, climbing and fearless are not a good combination in a baby who isn’t even 10 months old yet! Yikes!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Won't be long and she'll be up on your kitchen table like Marissa used to do at our house! The two of them will have fun at the park this summer- two little monkeys! :)