I also wonder if Ashlyn’s hair will turn out curly or straight. Dakota had very curly and almost white-blond hair as a baby. My hair was mostly straight, with a slight wave to it until around 8th grade. When the hormones kicked in, the curls showed up. Ashlyn’s hair has been straight until recently. It’s now getting long enough in the back to start showing some curl—especially after a bath. She'll probably take more after her dad and get her curls early.
This is a picture of the lone curl on top of her head after a bath the other night. (It's one of my favorites.) I thought it was so cute and so like all the cartoon babies I’ve ever seen, with the one little curl on top of their head.
And we’ve gotta show a little sister love. What do you think—giving a kiss or telling a secret? And if it’s a secret between sisters, what kinds of secrets would a baby have to tell her big sister?
No comments:
Post a Comment