Well, we survived the birthday weekend! We had family from both sides (Dakota’s and mine) coming and going throughout the weekend. We enjoyed seeing everyone, but just wish we had had more time to spend with everyone. Between prep-work, meals, clean up, and childcare, I felt like I hardly had time to visit with anyone. But we did get lots of pictures from the weekend. I'll let them tell the story...
Cousins playing on the stairs
These were the cupcakes. They were supposed to look like teddy bears, but I think they turned out looking a little more like lions.

Josiah really didn't care for the cake at all. He didn't want to get his hands messy, and he didn't want anyone else putting it in his mouth for him. He tried one bite (or maybe he's just eating a cheerio off of the top) and after that he was done.


No comments:
Post a Comment