I'm especially excited about the penny-priced prints today, since I was playing around with my new camera this weekend and have lots of shots I'd like to see in print. I've got two programs on my computer that let me see the pictures I've taken, but I'm having a little trouble seeing what the true picture will turn out like. The programs both show the same pictures looking quite different when it comes to the color and light. Printing out some pictures today should give me a better idea of which program to trust with my eyes.
Here's one of the pictures I took of Ashlyn this weekend.
6 comments:
thanks for the heads up on prints! i am trying to get caught up on photo printing...especially after all those wedding pics were taken!
another secret to a good shot:
photo editing programs!
i found that "paint.net" is VERY similar to photo shop and it's free!
the benefit is that you can use the tutorials (TONS of them) online for photo shop to learn how to do cool things!
I was excited about the deal yesterday, the free 8x10 cause I used it to get a print of the picture Kate took of Natalie! :)
jenny, i wish i would have known about the 8x10 yesterday. but somehow i didn't realize the deals started yesterday. i thought today was the first day of the deals, so i didn't even check. too bad. wonder what the rest of the week will bring!
Thanks, Heather. That's an incredible deal. where do you go to see the day's deal?
Amy, go to walgreens.com/photodeals to see the new deals each day this week.
If you go to www.Freebies4Mom.com you can see all of the deals for the whole week. That is where I learned about the 8x10 on Sunday. She has them all listed. I am excited for the photo clings, I think that will make a fun gift. :)
Post a Comment