
Anyone need some zucchini? Anyone want some zucchini? Earlier this week Dakota walked in with a tub full, and after the rain we had this morning, I expect we'll have another tub full tomorrow. Zucchini is easily my favorite veggie. I love to saute it with some olive oil and a little garlic salt. We've also made some zucchini bread, cake, and fried shoestrings (which were yummy, but almost started a grease fire). We've got a few more recipes to try, but we've got way more zucchini than we have recipes or room in our freezer to keep it. So if you live in the area, don't be shy about stopping by and picking some up! We're happy to share! Just leave me a note or give me a call to make sure we'll be around. You could also leave your favorite zucchini recipe, if you have one!
3 comments:
i just saw your post after updating my blog! check out my zucchini copcake recipe...i'm bringing them for dessert tonight!
Yum! Zucchini! I love it. I have a good veggie soft taco recipe on my blog that includes zucchini. Even my hubby who's a meat eater enjoys it.
i can attest to both nikki's cupcakes and megan's veggie taco recipe. i've tried both, and both are excellent!
thanks for reminding me about your soft taco recipe, megan. it's been a while since we made those. i think we need to make them again soon!
Post a Comment