Friday, July 10, 2009

Who Wants a Free Slurpee?

Do you know what tomorrow is? It's July 11th--or 7/11--otherwise known as Free Slurpee Day! In honor of 7-Eleven's 82nd birthday, they will be giving away free 7.11 oz Slurpees throughout the day. If you have a 7-Eleven nearby, I'd recommend calling first, to make sure they're participating. And if they are, go get some free Slurpees!

*We pause to bring you this childhood flashback*
Ah yes, I remember when I was a kid, riding my bike over to 7-Eleven for an ice cold Slurpee during the summer. My favorite was when I filled the cup half with the Coke flavored one, and half with cherry. Mmmm... Slurpee...

Thanks for reminiscing with me. Now go call your 7-Eleven and get ready to go get a free Slurpee tomorrow! Happy birthday 7-Eleven!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Such a bummer. I didn't realize there are no 7-Elevens in the whole Des Moines area. (Are there any anywhere in IA??) No 7-Elevens. No Dunkin Donuts. Why did I move to IA again?