
I don't know if you saw the earlier post of Ashlyn shaking her head, but she's really got the hang of this trick now, and it really cracks me up. At 6 months old, can she really understand what we're saying and what shaking her head really means? I thought for sure not, but these days I'm not so sure. She shakes her head "no" when she doesn't want something I'm trying to feed her, or when I put her in her crib and she doesn't want to take a nap. She also shakes her head "no" when we talk to her or ask her questions. She's probably just recognizing the inflection in our voices after we ask a question and responding to that, but it looks like she's answering us every time. Or maybe I'm not giving her enough credit, and she is a very smart baby trying to tell us something!
No comments:
Post a Comment