Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ask the Wise, Young Baby

(This is Ashlyn's latest trick, and we get quite a kick out of it!)

Ok, here's your chance to ask the baby anything. Well, almost anything. Think of a "yes" or "no" question you'd like to ask, ask Ashlyn, and then play the video clip to get your answer from the wise, young baby. Here are some ideas to get you started:
--Should I paint the house today?
--Do these pants make me look fat?
--Should we give Emma a sucker after lunch?
Or try to stump her!
--Should I invest all my money in the stock market right now?
--Should I vote for Obama?

Ok, now you try it! Ask Ashlyn and see what she says!

(Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for any bad advice given by the baby. This is just for fun, and if you go on the advice of a baby, and it turns out poorly, you'll probably get what you deserve.)

No comments: