1. We were thankful for an amazingly warm Thanksgiving day, and lots of nice, fresh country air to be able to walk around in.
2. We were thankful that all of the Derr siblings were able to be together this year at the same time.
3. We were thankful for healthy children who enjoyed running and playing outside. (Jumping on hay bales, playing in outdoor play houses and forts, driving kid-sized cars, you name it...)

4. We were thankful for 2 baby boys who joined the family this year. (Josiah & Henly)
5. The girls were thankful for the Christmas presents that were exchanged during our time with family, since we won't be seeing them at Christmas this year.
6. Josiah was thankful for Puffs, even though he didn't know what they were just yet.
7. The girls were thankful that we stayed at a hotel with a swimming pool, and that Daddy took them swimming Friday morning. (I didn't get any pictures of that... see #8 & 9)
8. I was thankful for a few good Black Friday deals I found in Maryville. (We didn't do much shopping--just a few quick stops in town.)
9. I was also thankful for lots of practice with my camera, and for a cute little nephew who made a great subject.

10. And finally, we were thankful for all the extended family that were able to get together for one last big family dinner on Friday night.
For these, and many more things, we were thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment