Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mommy's Christmas Present

We've been out of town for most of this past week, so I've not had a chance to do any posting about Christmas things yet. In fact, I hadn't even had a chance to download all my Christmas pictures until tonight. And since sorting and editing takes time, you'll have to wait to see them all.

But what you won't have to wait to see is one of my favorite Christmas presents! Dakota and Emma worked on it together. It starts with 2 of these gift certificates:

Did you read the fine print? (You can click on the picture to make it bigger.)

Then, it follows with this nice little song and dance that Dakota and Emma put together.


So I get to take 2 days off, sometime between now and the end of March. Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone else want to take a day off with me? :)


(If you are receiving this post as an e-mail and are unable to view the video clip, try going to my actual blog to view the clip.)

No comments: