I apologize in advance for the onslaught of posts that are to come over the next day or two. It's been so long since I've worked on the blog, and the more time that passed, the more intimidating the task of getting back to it became. Finally, I am biting the bullet and trying to get caught up on what's been going on over here during the last month or more.
This is 1) mostly for my sake in the way of record keeping. I use this blog as a kind of journal to help me remember what we've done through the year(s). (What mom of 3 doesn't need a little help remembering things that have happened?) And 2) consider the onslaught of posts a Christmas present to all you extended family members who we hardly ever see, but who use this blog as a way to keep up with pictures and stories about our family. Sorry I took such a long break, but the crazy holiday season mandated I find ways to simplify this year, and timely updates on the blog was one of the things that got cut.
So now you've been advised/warned of the impending posts of past, present and future which will come to visit you at midnight... no wait. Sorry, I think I'm channeling A Christmas Carol. See? This is why I took a break! :) Happy reading!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for taking the time to do this, Heather. I missed getting the updates. Great photos, and great stories.
Post a Comment