Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great Deal on Diapers!!

If you've got little ones in diapers, there's a great deal you should take advantage of right now at diapers.com! You can get 7 jumbo size bags of Luvs diapers for $3.42 each, shipped to your home for free! We love Luvs diapers, so this was an awesome deal for us! This deal is for new customers only, so if you've never ordered with diapers.com before, here's what to do:

1.) Go here and place 7 packs Luvs Jumbo Diapers ($6.99 each) in your cart for a total of $48.93

2.) Your total needs to be over $49 for free shipping and the code to work, so get a filler item as well – Pampers travel wipes are $1.99. Your new total will be $50.92

3.) Time to check out - Use code DHD777 to get $10 off. You will pay $40.92. Shipping is free for orders over $49 and they arrive in 1 – 2 days.

4.) In addition, first time customers also get a $14.97 rebate or a FREE subscription to Parenting Magazine. (This rebate takes a while to come but it will come. To print the form and see more details, go HERE.) If you have questions about the rebate at anytime, call Diapers.com.

After the code, free shipping and rebate, your expenses will be $25.95 for 7 bags of diapers, plus a travel container of wipes. That's just $3.42 per bag of diapers! I think this deal will be good for a while, so pass it on to anyone else you know with little ones in diapers. Oh, and no, you don't have to buy Luvs for this deal to work. You can buy whichever brand you prefer, but Luvs get you the best bang for your buck!

3 comments:

Kate said...

That is a good deal - hope it nets you some good referral cash!

Julie said...

Thanks!! I ordered some diapers and will be filling out the form for the rebate. Do you know what exactly they need for proof-of-purchase of my diaper.com purchase?
Julie Lors

Heather said...

Julie, I would think you could print out your confirmation e-mail that has the details of your order and prices. I thought maybe you could use the packing slip, but when I checked mine, it didn't have prices on it. So I think I'll just print a copy of the e-mail they sent me when I placed the order.