Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mixed Nuts!

We went for the 20 week ultrasound this morning and found out a couple of things. First of all... for the much anticipated news... the girls will be getting a baby brother next year. Second of all... baby brother is looking healthy, and a bit big for his age.

The girls were divided on what kind of sibling they wanted. Emma was really hoping for a girl. Ashlyn said, "I like boy babies," and has been hoping for a brother. When we told them what we were having, Emma was quiet, but Ashlyn let out a cute little squeal. I think it's the first time I've seen or heard her get excited about the baby.

So, to those of you out there who have little boys and are looking for someone to give hand-me-downs to, I'm not ashamed to ask. :) We are more than well-stocked for little girls, but not so much for little boys. We'll gladly take all the help we can get!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Again, we're so excited for you all! Boys are a lot of fun! They're rowdy and funny and...well, you've read enough of my status updates, so I'm sure you get the picture LOL!

Julie said...

I've got lots of boy stuff that you are welcome to look through! :) I love having boys! (And my girl, too!)

Michelle said...

Congratulations! welcome to the wonderful world of boys!!

Heather said...

Julie, after the busyness of the holidays is through, I would love to look through any of your boy stuff. Thanks! :)

Megan said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!!! Baby boys are so much fun!

Julie said...

Yes, after the holidays! I'll find a time to get them to you!