Thursday, December 2, 2010
Info on the Chrsitmas Card Below
I've been experimenting with several different online sites lately--creating Christmas cards, and printing photos for family gifts. Shutterfly is rapidly becoming my favorite online photo site. Their quality and color are so much better than pretty much all the other sites I've been trying. Plus, they often offer discounts or freebies that are worth coming back for. Right now, if you create a photo card and share it on your blog (see my post below this one), you can get a $25 coupon for their site. While the coupon is my main incentive for writing this post, I am being completely honest when I say they have better color and quality than all the other sites I've been trying lately. If you're interested in getting your own $25 coupon, this site here has step-by-step directions on how to do it. I'll keep you posted when I come across other deals for Shutterfly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment