Food this time...
This coming Sunday, July 11th (7/11) is free Slurpee day at 7-Eleven stores. To those of you who live in states that actually have 7-Elevens--I'm jealous. (Same goes for those of you who live near Dunkin Donuts. Not because they're giving anything away for free, but just because I like them and we have n-o-n-e! In the whole state of Iowa! I've checked.) Anyway, those of you with 7-Elevens nearby, go get a free Slurpee this Sunday!
And the next deal is regarding cheesecake. If you have a Cheesecake Factory nearby, and you have a facebook account, you can get a coupon for a slice of cheesecake for $1.50. On facebook, go to "The Cheesecake Factory" page and "like" it. Then hit the "Get Started" button and it'll give you instructions for printing a coupon page to take to the restaurant. The coupon is good for dine-in only on July 29th. But if you can't make it out there that day, then go over the next day, Friday, July 30th for half-price cheesecake all day--no coupon required.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment