There are some online deals on diapers and photo cards going on right now that I thought would be worth posting.
The first is a good diaper and wipes deal through Amazon. They have several different brands/sizes of diapers on sale, and you can get free shipping plus an extra 30% off through Amazon's subscribe and save offer. (It's easy to sign up for subscribe and save and then cancel it after you've placed your order.) Just as an example of what kind of deals they're doing, I was able to get a box of nighttime Huggies for under $11, which was half of what I would pay in the stores. The link and steps to follow are here.
The other deal worth mentioning is Kodak is giving away 20 free 5x7 photo cards. You just pay $2.89 for shipping. Personalize it with your own pictures and message. They'd be great for birthday invitations, birth announcements, thank you cards, we've moved announcements and lots of other things. The link and steps to follow for this deal are here.
Happy dealing!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment