Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Free Chick-fil-A (or, Cow Appreciation Day!)

I know many friends who LOVE Chick-fil-A, so this post is for you! This Friday, July 9th, is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. What does that mean? If you're not a big cow-ard, it means free food! If you to go any Chick-fil-A dressed like a cow from head to hoof, you can get a complete meal free. If you're not quite ready for that level of commitment, but you have a cow bell or something cow-related you would be willing to wear, they will reward you with a free chicken sandwich. Kids will get free meals too! Details are here if want to know more.

I'd love to see pictures if anyone does it! I posted about this last year, and had a few people ask if we went over all dressed up. Unfortunately, Chick-fil-A cooks its food in peanut oil, and that's a no-no in a family with a peanut allergy. But I hope the rest of you have a great time and get some free food!

No comments: