Ashlyn, on the other hand, cried throughout her entire first swim lesson on Monday. Today she thought she would be brave and try again, but changed her mind at the last minute. Fortunately her swim teacher doesn't give up as easily and was able to get Ashlyn calm and even laughing in the pool with her today. At the end of her lesson Ashlyn was doing everything she could to stall and get more time in the water. I have a feeling the rest of the week will go better for her.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Making Progress
After two days of swim lessons, Emma is now jumping in off the side of the pool with no floaties or inner tubes and with no one catching her. I think it's definitely helping her courage to see her friends do some of these things. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Andrea is a miracle worker! I don't know how she does it, but these kiddos are all doing awesome! I can't get over what progress they have all made in just two lessons! Ethan was doing a dry run of his swim moves this morning for daddy! He kept saying, "Chicken, airplane, soldier!"
Post a Comment