Friday, May 21, 2010
Flip Flops for $1!
In case you weren't aware, Old Navy is having their annual $1 flip flop sale tomorrow (Saturday, May 23rd). One of our Old Navys around here is opening especially early (7am) in honor of the sale. All of their flip flops (baby, kids and adults) will be on sale for $1 all day. I went to this last year and it was kind of crazy. There is supposed to be a limit of 5 per customer, but the store manager wasn't enforcing it. As a result, women were filling up entire shopping carts with nothing but flip flops. The hooks on the walls emptied super fast, but not to worry, they had boxes, upon boxes, upon boxes lining the aisles with more flip flops in every color and size! So if you're in need of some summer flips (as Ashlyn calls them) head over to your Old Navy tomorrow morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you go? Did you get any?
Alas, I could not justify a trip over there yesterday. I got a bunch of flip flops there last year and they're still going strong. Even got some for Emma to grow into last year. So none of us was in need. Sometimes a good bargain is only a good bargain if it's something you need. And seeing as how I would have found lots of other stuff there I didn't need, yesterday was one of those times.
Did you go and get any?
Post a Comment