Thursday, May 6, 2010

Borders Reading Program for Kids

The summer reading programs are starting to come out! There were some really great ones last year, and I'm hoping for more of the same this year. Borders just came out with their kids summer reading program. If your child is 12 or under, all they need to do is read 10 books (any books) and they can pick out a free book from Borders. (There are 10 different titles they can choose from for their free book.) You can go here to download the form. The one thing I don't know is if there is a minimum age requirement. The form does give the impression that the child has to read their books on their own, so I don't know if this would work for younger kids who can't read yet. That would be a good question if you wanted to call your local store. Anyway, yea for summer reading programs. Let the fun begin!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooo, I'd forgotten all about 1/2 Price Books program last year! I hope they do that again!! That was so awesome!

Heather said...

Yeah, I hope they do something again like what they did last year. Theirs was my favorite.

Kate said...

The Half-Price 2010 info is up on their website: http://www.halfpricebooks.com/feed_your_brain.html