Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Interview with Emma

This was going around Facebook, and I thought it would be cute to ask the questions of Emma. Usually her response to any question I ask her is, "I don't know." So I had to pick my time carefully with her. I can't say she answered everything the way I would have, but I think her answers are fun to read anyway.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"No."

2. What makes mom happy?
Smiles

3. What makes mom sad?
If I die.

4. What makes your mom laugh?
Me making my sister laugh.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
She was “this” big. (holding her hand close about 6 inches from the ground)

6. How old is your mom?
22 (that's my girl!)

7. How tall is your mom?
55 inches (mmm... maybe in jr. high...)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with her Emma.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Nothing

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Everything! (Awww...)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Nothing!

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Take care of her girls.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Cereal. (???)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Winning.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sleeping Beauty. ('cause I like to sleep or because I'm beautiful??)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play games.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
By matching.

19. How are you and your mom different?
By not matching.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
’cause she has a heart inside.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He’s her best friend and she’s his best friend.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To her house. (I think she's got me there. I've always been a homebody.)

No comments: