Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm in Stores!

I've been wanting to get my business
HD Designs up and moving again, but just haven't had much motivation until lately. I really haven't done much with the business since Ashlyn was born last year. Recently, a friend started up her own home business, and quickly launched herself into several local stores. She and I talked about the good and the bad of starting your own small home business, and what directions one could take it. Well, there was my motivation. Talking with her got the wheels turning again. Over the past two weekends, I found two local stores who were very enthusiastic about taking my wire designs on consignment. I dropped off several pieces at both stores on Saturday. While my wire designs have done well at craft shows, I've always wanted to find another market for them. This seems like a good start.


Now, if I could find a way to do the same with the line of baby gifts I make...


By the way, if you like what you see here, check out my website http://www.hddesigns.biz/ or contact me for more information!

1 comment:

Erin said...

have you tried etsy? it's homemade stuff and you can create a page and people can search for things like "baby gifts" or "diaper cake" and find YOU! i have a friend who didn't really take off til she got on there.