Not much has changed since then. She still loves feet. (So unlike her mom!!) She will often lunge for our feet when we’re standing near her, or when we’re on the floor playing with her. She loves to have her own toes in her mouth…
And her big sister’s toes too!
When we wiggle our feet near her, she cracks up! And it doesn’t stop there. She’s not just crazy about feet, but also what goes on feet. She tries to pull her socks off and chew on them whenever I’ve got my back turned or when she’s on her own at nap times.
And it’s a good thing we keep most of our shoes in the laundry room, behind a closed door, because like a little puppy, she loves to chew on shoes too! Usually the only ones she can get a hold of are her own, and they’re usually pretty clean since she doesn’t walk around in them outside or anything (at least not much).
So what’s so great about feet, socks and shoes, and what makes a little baby want to put them in her mouth all the time?
3 comments:
Maybe she'll grow up to be a podiatrist (sp?) or a shoe sales woman, or maybe some high-powered fashionista shoe designer! Either way, her obsession now could lead to great things ;)LOL Baby #2 is also a bit foot obsessed...most of our ultrasounds baby has feet in face and seems quite content...maybe it's a second-born thing?
Nate has the same obsession! I think it's the most adorable thing ever. I'm sure when he's a little boy who likes to get nice and dirty... his feet won't be so adorable. But hopefully, he won't put them in his mouth any longer!
I saw your comment on my blog... and to answer your question, I googled my name :) Silly, I know. I like to google my name every once in a while because I find some of the oddest things online where people have said or posted things about me from time to time. So I like to keep an eye out into cyber space to see if anything new has popped up. Your blog happened to be one of them because you had written my name in your post. But luckily this time, it was a nice post about me :)
I'm a big fan of reading people's blogs. So I hope you don't mind me visiting your's!
Nope, I don't mind you visiting at all! Come back anytime. :)
Post a Comment