Sunday, April 7, 2013

My New Job!

Guess what!  I started a new job last week!  This is where I now work...
It's the gymnastics school where both girls take classes.

This is the gym for kids under 6.  There's a bigger gym for ages 6 and up, but I work here in the little kids gym.  I started teaching classes there last Monday.  (3-4 classes a week)  The girls have an area where they sit and work on school work, while Josiah comes into the classes with me.  Josiah's ahem, assistance?, has proven challenging at times, but I think he's having a good time.

Right now the plan is to just work there for April and May. One of the morning teachers had to change her schedule, so I'm taking over for her until the summer session starts.

I would have LOVED playing  here when I was a kid!  Second-childhood here I come!  :D

No comments: