The kids wasted no time in making themselves at home in the room, that's for sure! Monday night we let them in for the first time, and all three ran circles in there for the longest time--no furniture to get in their way! The next day the girls moved in with their puzzles--all the floor space they could ask for, and a door to keep the little brother out. I think they'd be happy if we just kept it an empty room forever.
Too bad for them, but the school table I ordered is scheduled to arrive next week. And the storage shelves and containers I wanted were on sale this week, so I picked up a few of those too! Little by little, I'll begin the task of moving things in there and getting organized for the start of the school year. (And sometime this fall we'll get around to painting the outside too.) But for now, the inside is finished and ready to start using! Yea!
1 comment:
Looks great. Can't wait to see it this fall!
Post a Comment