It has been crazy hot here all week, and it's supposed to continue through the weekend! Depending on which thermometer you look at, we were over 100 degrees today! It's nice to have a pool at times like this. (Though, this afternoon it was so hot outside, even the water felt too hot and wasn't very refreshing.) But it felt good last night and this morning! So this is how we spent a good chunk of our 4th of July holiday...
Josiah loves a good splash!
Emma learned how to play the pool noodle...
...and how to create tidal waves.
Josiah practiced surfing backwards on one foot. The boy is talented!
Emma practiced her diving.
Ashlyn practiced launching herself at Dakota.
And Emma did a dance on Dakota's back.
After all that swimming (and some naps) we played around with sparklers in the driveway. I took my camera out there, because there was something new I wanted to try. I think it worked. What do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment