I have to post this update about the freebies I listed in an earlier post--the one about the free photo cards and the ornaments. Apparently there has been a change with the website and the discount codes as of this weekend when the site when down for maintenance. The bad news is, the free ornament code no longer works.
Also the code through Freebies4Mom has also changed. Originally it allowed you to order any size photo card and use the discount code. However, it has now been changed so that it now only works for 4x8 cards, and they changed the deadline from the end of the month, to 11/21--this Saturday. You should still be able to get 50 free 4x8 size photo cards with the code freebies4mom-1109, as long as you order them by this Saturday. From what I've been able to find out, they weren't expecting as big of a response as they've gotten, and have had to limit the offer.
I'm not sure if the most recent code, newbaby, still works to enable you to get another 50 4x8 cards for free in a separate order. But it might be worth a try if you still need more cards after your first 50.
Sorry these deals have changed and aren't working as originally planned. But you can still try to take advantage of them while they last.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes, I was totally bummed about the free-or should I say not=so-free, ornament. I was fortunate enough to get my order through, but got an email the next day saying it had to be with a special Santa ornament purchase from a certain mall. Oh, well. BTW, I like catching up on your blog. Keep it up:-)
Code newbaby still works :) And I'm sure you saw that the freebies4mom code is again extended until the end of the month....supposedly! It isn't working for me at the moment.
Nevermind- it worked! I just had to type it in rather than copy and paste. :) Thanks to Kate and these free offers I am loving our Christmas cards this year, as I'm sure you are yours. :)
Post a Comment