So if you like to read, you like chick flicks with humor and drama, and you can handle the roller coaster of pregnancy hormones and cravings, then this book is for you. And better yet, it may even be yours for FREE by the end of this week! I happen to be friends with this talented Des Moines author, and with friendship, comes privileges--like receiving a book from her to give away on my blog! If you'd like a shot at winning this book, between now and Sunday (11/15), leave me a comment at the end of this post, or send me an e-mail telling me you want in on the free book drawing. Then Sunday night, I'll let one of my lovely girls pick a number out of a hat or pumpkin bucket or something, and that person will be sent their own free copy of Stretch Marks.
It's so good, even Ashlyn wanted in on the action! Though, I think the plot was a little beyond her.
By the way, if your number isn't the lucky number called on Sunday, don't dispare. You can find Stretch Marks in all the good book stores and online, too. Add it to your Christmas list and maybe someone else will give it to you for free! ;)
8 comments:
I'll take the free book! It sounds good. Ashlyn is getting soo big!!!
Put me in the drawing!! I love Kimberly Stuart! Jenni W.
I'd love to read her book! I've heard so many people talk about them.
Lisa, forgive me, but I know about 3 or 4 Lisas who read my blog. Would you mind e-mailing me your last name or initial? That way I'll make sure to put the right person in the drawaing. :) Thanks!
pick me, sweet girls! I have plenty of stretch marks of my own. I'd love to read about someone else's too :)
Haven't read this one yet! And do you know about random.org?
I'd love to be a part of the drawing! The book sounds very interesting.
I love reading and am always in for a good book!! Put me in the drawing if it's not too late!!
Shelley
Post a Comment