Sunday, November 15, 2009

And the Freebies Keep Coming!!!

A few days ago I posted about a way you could get 50 custom-made holiday photo cards for free, including free shipping. If you missed that post, click here, to check it out.

But wait there's more! Do you have more than 50 people on your Christmas card list? Need a few more cards, but there's just not much left in the budget for holiday greetings this year? Well, then, how about 50 more photo cards for free? Go here and order 50 4x8 photo cards. Once you put them in the cart, use the code newbaby at checkout and you should get the cards for free--including free shipping! (You must create an account to use the code.)

For 100 free photo cards, just place two separate orders of 50 cards each, using the codes provided. The cards, envelopes and shipping will all be free. And don't forget, just for creating a new account with SeeHere.com, you will also be able to get 100 free 4x6 prints.

But wait!! There's still more!! In addition to all those free photo cards, how would you like a very cute personalized photo ornament for free too? Go here to log in or sign up. Then click on "Photo Gifts" and then on "Ornaments." Choose between the two ornaments which are $12.99 and create your custom photo ornament. (Only the $12.99 ornaments work for this promo code, so be sure that is the price of what you ad to your card, otherwise it won't work.) Go to check out and use the code mallornament and it should take your total down to $0.00.

I love when the good deals just keep coming! Especially if it means getting to make personalized gifts and getting items crossed of my to-do list! Happy shopping!

(Note: SeeHere.com's website appears to be unavailable tonight due to system maintenance, which is probably no wonder, considering all the traffic they've been getting lately. So if you're unable to get on tonight, make sure to try again during the week.)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I just need to know... how do you find all these deals? It amazes me! Thanks for the freebies!

Heather said...

Megan, a lot of the local deals I figure out by watching sales ads and tracking online coupons. But I find a lot of the bigger deals on one of my favorite blogs: MoneySavingMom.com. She updates several times a day with money saving tips, coupons, and freebie deals. I keep her site bookmarked and check back frequently. :)

Daphne/Jude said...

These are awesome! Now I just wish that I could find the perfect family photo to use!