Do you live in the Des Moines area and like free apples? Hy-Vee has apples for $.49 per pound today only. (Friday the 13th sale) My Hy-Vee (the one on Valley West Dr., across from the mall) will take competitor's coupons. So go here, to print out a Target coupon for $1 off of 2lbs of apples. If you shop at a different Hy-Vee, call and ask what their coupon policy is. Find out if they will honor competitor's coupons as well (not all do). If they won't, then come shop at my Hy-Vee! :)
And speaking of coupons, you might be interested to know that my Hy-Vee also accepts Register Rewards that print out at Walgreens. The Register Rewards do say "Manufacturer's Coupon" at the top, so other stores might take them as well. But I thought I'd mention that as a money-saving tip for anyone interested in getting some free items from Walgreens. This month Walgreens has some Almay makeup for $10, and you get $10 back in Register Rewards. I bought some this week, and then took my RR's to Hy-Vee with me today when I did my grocery shopping. Win-win. :)
Let me know if you have any good money-saving tips that you use on a regular basis. I love to find out what other people are doing to help stretch their budgets.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man! I went and bought a bunch of apples today, but didn't think about them taking Target's coupons. Oh well. $.49/lb. is still a really good deal!
Post a Comment