Vista Print is running some sweet deals right now. Could you use some cute address labels for Christmas cards? Would you like to try some new business cards, post cards, sticky notes, note pads, mouse pads, T-shirts, or a few other things for FREE? Click here and check out the samples they're giving away free. Now by samples, I don't mean they'll send you a sheet with 5 address labels, or one note card to see if you like it. Nope! They'll give you 140 address labels, 250 business cards, 100 post cards... you get the idea. So head on over to see what you can create!
Just a note: I'm not sure if you can take advantage of more than one deal at a time, or if you are limited to one freebie per order. If you try it out, let me know. I'll be poking around there later this week to see what fun stuff I can come up with. Oh, and you do have to pay shipping, but it's just a couple dollars, and well worth the deals you can score.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can get more than one free item per order. I use Vista all of the time. :)
excellent! thanks sarah!
Post a Comment