
Good deals--I mean
really good deals--on clothes and books are especially hard for me to pass up. And so it came to pass this weekend, that we acquired a very large stack of "new" books. Our library held its annual book sale this week, starting on Thursday. I went over there Thursday morning and came home with a handful of good finds. And before I left, I noticed a sign that said Saturday you could come and fill a grocery bag with all the books it would hold for only $1.00. So, you guessed it, I went back again today. I'm not sure my bag would have held many more books than what I stuffed into it. Then, after lunch, we headed over to the Half Price Bookstore, where we turned in the girls' weekly reading cards, in exchange for two $3 coupons for more books. Both girls came home with three more books, each, to add to the pile. And top it all off with a few smaller board books I picked up at Emma's school's garage sale on Friday, and there you have it! (The picture doesn't actually have all the books we came home with--just the ones that were within reach for picture-taking purposes.) We love books!
1 comment:
I love books too! I read to Nathan now every day... but I can't wait until he actually gets it and we can make weekly trips to the library to borrow books :) I'm a kid at heart!
By the way, what library was the sale at?
Post a Comment