Saturday, May 2, 2009
Molars Already?
Ashlyn has not been a happy camper for the last few days. She has not been taking good morning naps, and today didn't take any naps lasting longer than 45 mins. (Definitely not normal for her--she loves her sleep!) She's also been more noticeably fussy, and has had a runny nose and cough that kind of seem like a cold, but kind of doesn't. So this afternoon I started fishing around in her mouth, and I found a molar! I know they call them "one-year molars" because most kids get them around one year old. But I wasn't expecting them to come through yet because there are still several other teeth she hasn't gotten yet that I would think would come through before molars. Oh well, whatever the case, I feel better now having what I would consider a "reasonable cause" for her extra fussiness lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment