Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Baby Steps
I wouldn't be surprised if Ashlyn is walking by the end of this week. Just in the last day or two, she has started taking steps between things, like tables and chairs, without holding on to anything. Today, there were several times when she took one or two steps on her own to get to something. She didn't always successfully get to what she wanted, but she sure did try! I don't think I'm ready for her to be walking already! She's only 9 months old! She's also the most curious little baby, who wants to get into everything! I don't remember Emma being so into EVERYTHING. She wants to open every drawer and cabinet, and remove the contents from any bag or whatever else she finds laying on the floor. Oh my, no I am not ready for her to be walking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, get a video! I want to see! And by the way, if she starts walking, playdates better be at your house from now on. I don't think my house is quite baby- proofed enough for a walking 9 month old! Ha ha! :) On a side note, Marissa has always loved pointing at Emma's picture on the fridge and saying "Emma" over and over again, but today she started doing the same with Ashlyn's! It comes out "ssslyn" but she tries! :)
Post a Comment