
We have a little furniture rearranger on our hands here! Ashlyn has recently started having an opinion about where some of our kitchen furniture should go--namely the chair Dakota usually sits in, and her high chair. And I'm not talking about she just pushes the chair an inch or two. No, she grabs it and, walking backwards, pulls it across the kitchen floor, only stopping when the chair gets stuck or when she has backed herself up against something, like a wall. Tonight she pulled her high chair all the way over to the hallway entrance. We were amazed! Personally, I think she's trying to bulk up in an attempt to impress the doctor when she goes in for her 9 month check up on Tuesday. I think that's also why she's been doubling the length of her naps, and trying to eat twice as much food as usual this past week. Super baby
No comments:
Post a Comment