Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sittin' Pretty

Ashlyn has learned a new trick! At 4 and 1/2 months old, she can now sit up on her own. She's still a little wobbly sometimes, but she can sit without any help for a pretty good chunk of time now. She sat on her own for several minutes while I tried to get some good pictures of her tonight. Of course the fingers were in her mouth the whole time--rarely is she without them these days. And after a while of trying to help me get Ashlyn's attention for the pictures, Emma felt she needed some camera time too. So she jumped in and I snapped a cute one of both girls together.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She'll be ready to play with Marissa before we know it! Won't that be fun! :)

Daphne/Jude said...

Hello! This is Shelley from college (posting through my daughter's blog identity)! I found your blog through Livi's and I must say, your girls are adorable!