Yesterday was the first day of spring break week around here. It didn't start well. First of all, it was a Monday (I guess that part was kind of inevitable), it was snowing--again, and one of my children got sick all over the bathroom. I also had to schedule an emergency appointment with my dentist for a painful tooth, and I was sure I would be told it needed a root canal or extraction.
Yep, so that's how yesterday started out.
I'm happy to report, however, that it ended much better than it started. Monday came to an end (always cause for celebration). Most of the snow melted. After a day of resting, the sick child was feeling much better. And the dentist said my tooth problem was sinus-related and didn't require any invasive procedures.
Praise God on all fronts!
Still keeping fingers crossed that no one else in the family comes down with the sick bug. Hopefully the week will just continue to get better. I know the saying, "In like a lion, out like a lamb," is supposed to apply to March, but I'm hoping to be able to apply it to this year's spring break week once it's all said and done.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment