They still had the same big, flat, white cookies with chocolate sprinkles--they were my favorites. There was also the same large display case of small cookies, with nearly every color of frosting and type of sprinkle. The bakery lady found a few "imperfect" cookies that she couldn't sell because they had broken, so she brought them over to my girls. They thought that was great!
There also just happened to be a free outdoor concert across the parking lot from the fountains, so we set up chairs for the show. John Micheal Montgomery was playing a there that night!
I would have loved to stay for the whole concert, but unfortunately I was not feeling very well that evening. So I got to hear two songs and then had to head back to the house. Big bummer for me!
The next day we headed home. Nothing much eventful about that. We enjoyed seeing all of the extended family again; just wish it could have been under better circumstances.
No comments:
Post a Comment