Last week I posted about a get together we had with a group from our church. One of the highlights for the kids was getting to ride the host family's horses.
Well, last weekend at church, I was talking with that couple again, and I asked about the possibility of us coming over for horseback riding lessons. They loved the idea, and Emma loved the idea, so it was set! Emma had her first riding lesson this afternoon.
It was a wonderfully warm afternoon to spend outside! Emma learned about getting the horse ready to ride--what the different equipment is
and how it goes on the horse. And then she learned commands and ways to steer
the horse and get it to do what she wants.
Ashlyn spent most
of the time making friends with a cat and dog, but she got to ride for a few
minutes at the end.
Both girls can't wait to go back again next week!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment