Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Am I Seeing Things?

Or do you see it too? The other day, as I was getting lunch ready for the girls, I peeled off a few layers of one of those Pillsbury layered biscuits. And this is what I saw...

Does anyone else see the wrinkly smiley face embedded in the biscuit?

I know, you're probably thinking if only I had saved it and given my daughter a different biscuit to eat, it could have been the ticket to my 15 minutes of fame! Imagine the press, the news, the tabloid magazines, Leno, Letterman, and the thousands collected from the hotly contested e-bay auction!

And the biscuit would have lasted forever! I mean, really, there were probably more preservatives in it than actual food ingredients. But alas, it is gone now. Happily devoured by a 5 year old, who enjoyed eating the funny, smiley face biscuit. Guess I'll have to find a different claim to fame. But that's fine. I didn't really want to be known as "The Biscuit Lady" anyway. :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can see the smiley face...its actually kind of cute in its pudgyness