Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Rain

We had our first spring thunderstorm today, and I didn't even mind the rain. Everything is turning so green! We got out for a walk before the rain came, and after our walk, the girls spent a while painting on the front porch. So many moms I know hate letting their kids paint in the house because it creates such a huge mess. Well, painting with water outside is a great solution to that mess-phobia. (I actually don't mind a little painting mess inside. We did some regular, indoor painting before we went for our walk today, and it got pretty messy.) But when my girls paint with water outside, I don't really care what the paint on--it's just water.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Great idea! I'll have to remember that. But first I need to buy some paint brushes :)

Lisa said...

Love the idea...I may use that one, too. :)