Saturday, November 22, 2008

Already??

Yep, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas--already. I'm the type that just likes to do one holiday at a time. Thanksgiving first, then Christmas, please. But this year, since Thanksgiving comes so late in the month, and there's one week less between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I made an exception and broke out some Christmas decorations early. And why not, it even snowed some today to kind of add to the mood. (The tree will wait until next weekend, because we are having our carpets cleaned this coming week.) And since there is snow on the ground, and Christmas music playing in the background (Dakota would start that playing in July, if I'd let him) I thought, what better time than now to elf ourselves? Some of you may have seen our girls dancing 1920's style, in an e-mail I sent out. But here we are having a Christmas ho-ho-ho-down! (clever, eh?)
(I tried getting this to load on the blog here, but it just wasn't working the way it was supposed to. So you can click on this link and view it on a different website: http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/aD9ndm1ctah1TRBXktuh)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Funny, we started early with the decorating process today, too. We usually do it the day after Thanksgiving, after the shopping of course ;), but since we'll be out of town this year we wanted to get it done early.