Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines

On our first Valentine's Day together, there were chocolates, and flowers, and mushy cards, and that sort of thing.  Thirteen years later, I was replaced by another female.  Instead of me, he took someone else out for desserts and dancing.  But that's alright.  I understand.  I mean, she is younger and prettier than me...

Dakota took both of the girls to Daddy-Daughter dances this year.  He and Ashlyn went out on Valentine's day, and he took Emma out to a different one the week before.  It was fun to see the girls get dressed up and be so excited about going out for something special with their daddy.


Both of their events offered dancing, treats, and crafts.  The one Ashlyn went to had a chocolate fondu fountain, which she enjoyed.  
 
She also made a crown, on which she spelled out two things that hold a special place in her heart.  (She's an animal lover!)

Emma found a few of her friends at the dance she went to.

And at the end of their nights out, both girls agreed, they had the #1 Dad.

No comments: