I can't remember if the painting was this past week or the week before. So I'm just throwing it in. It was Josiah's first time finger painting, and he thought it was great!
The girls had fun making their own creations too.
Mid-way through the week, I took some pictures of the kids for Valentine's cards. Yes, I realize it's only January, and Valentine's day is not until next month. But Shutterfly sent me a coupon which made the cards free, and the coupon expired this week. So... pictures of my lovelies...

Josiah looked so grown up in his pictures. Where has my little baby gone???
Maybe he is so big because this is how he asks for food:
He comes up, begging for food, and then stands there with his mouth open, saying, "Ahhhhhh..." Like he's one of those crazy fish you can feed at the zoo--just waiting for you to drop some morsel of food into his mouth, and then he runs away to eat it!
Speaking of the boy, I don't remember which family member got him this farmer book for Christmas, but he is OBSESSED with it! (He's hugging it on the floor.) I'm sure I've read it to him more than 20 times this week alone, and that doesn't include all the times Emma or Dakota read it to him!
One more thing about the boy, and then we'll move on. We've been working on his ABC's, and this week he sang enough of the song, that I could write down his version. It goes something like this, "a-b-d-b-e-b-d-h-i-day-k-elmo-t-2-r-s-t-u-b-w-s-y-z!" I love the toddler stage. : )
OK, moving on... On Friday we took a family field trip to the Science Center. But can you believe I didn't take one picture of our time there? True story!
On Saturday I tried to redeem myself by taking lots of pictures of a birthday party the girls went to. It was at Sky Zone, which if you haven't been there before, is this huge warehouse-sized building with countless trampolines to jump on. The girls had a great time, and I'm sure I burned at least 100 calories just from watching them jump.
That pretty well sums up the week. What's in store for next week? You'll just have to wait and see!



1 comment:
They are getting big - I can't believe the change in Josiah since September! And if you think he eats a lot now, wait until he's a teenager!
Post a Comment