Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy May We Please?

So after breakfast this morning, I was presented with a couple Mother's day gifts. First, Emma gave me a card with popsicle stick flowers on it. On each stick was a chore or something she said she would help out with this week. Then I got a card and gift bag from Dakota, and inside was... wait for it... wait for it... an ironing board cover. He noted that it's reversible and was a step up from the standard ironing board covers. Um... thanks? At least I had the popsicle stick flowers...

But then I was called into the front room to see something on the computer. It was a gift that Dakota and the girls had been working on for at least the last week, maybe longer. I laughed so hard watching it the first time, I had to watch it again so I could hear the parts I had missed. This was one of the best gifts of all times.

So without further ado, I present, "Mommy May We Please?" Lyrics and music written and performed by Dakota, vocals performed by Emma. Enjoy!



(If for any reason you are unable to get the video to play, go to You Tube and type "Mommy May We Please?" in the search box.)

No comments: